Lack of capital is one of the biggest challenges every business faces. Whether you are starting a new business, launching a new product, or entering a new market, grants can be a good funding source.
The Food Processing Center has extensive experience in successfully completing the grant process. Improve you selection chances by utilizing the Food Processing Center's grant related services:
- Identifying viable grant opportunities
- Disseminating “Request for Proposals” to interested parties
- Ensuring timely and complete grant submissions
- Providing assistance in compiling and writing grant applications
- Acting as an independent, third party, industry-recognized consultant to review your business and business planning documents when necessary
Current opportunities include the Federal Value Added Producer Grants.