Assuring the safety of final products throughout the food and feed chain is never easy as the safety of final products is highly dependent on the quality of the ingredients used in production and on the behavior of microorganisms and other contaminants during production, as well as in the final product.
- Evaluate the ability of the manufacturing process to control, reduce and/or eliminate potential contaminants or foodborne pathogens:
- Process evaluations for elimination of pathogens
- Reduction of molds and mycotoxins in food and feed
- Inoculation studies
- Assistance on the development and validation of new or existing antimicrobial intervention technologies
- Laboratory testing services
- HACCP plan guidance
Seeking certification as a Safe Quality Foods (SQF) Training Center to assist the food, pet food, and feed industry address audits and food safety issues, to ensure the production of safe and high quality products.