Visitors must acknowledge that they are symptom-free from Covid. The key items being implemented to prevent the spread of Covid-19 include:
- All visitors must wear a facial covering or facemask at all times with the following exceptions.
- When eating/drinking; however, social distancing practices must be observed.
- When alone in an office or conference room.
- The number of visitors is limited based on the Lancaster County Risk Dial found here: Lincoln.ne.gov/city/covid19
- Moderate/Yellow risk limits our visitors per project to 4.
- High/Orange risk limits our visitors per project to 2.
- If Severe/Red level is reached, we cannot receive any visitors (though projects may be operated by our staff and accommodations can be made to share progress remotely).
COVID Health Check
Are you currently, or in the last 14 days experiencing or displaying any of the following symptoms:
- Elevated temperature or fever of 100.4F or higher,
- Shortness of breath and/or difficulty breathing,
- Loss of smell and/or taste
- Fatigue, muscle aches, chills, shaking, or
- Persistent headaches.