Advancing the food industry by...
- Growing the body of knowledge and strategically finding ways to share the science.
- State-of-the-art pilot plant facilities unmatched by peers.
INVESTING IN PEOPLE
- Building a future workforce through internships and pilot plant projects.
- Training and workshops that provide unique value.
- Anticipating technical and professional development needs of the industry and acting quickly to meet them.
- Technical support for startup food companies
- Consulting and analytical services that impact and add value to regional and national food commodities.
Be the leading food science service center for connecting technology and knowledge with the food industry in America's heartland and beyond.
- Grow Center revenue so FPC activity can continue to impact students, entrepreneurs, and other food businesses.
- Build an innovation ecosystem that links startups and entrepreneurs to technical resources.
- Leverage people, facilities, and emerging technology for discovery that advances the food industry.
- Develop and equip people (including our own) to positively impact the food industry.